Simpson SPEEDWAY VUDO is the lightest, high technology helmet ever manufactured by Simpson with no performance compromise. The Speedway VUDO incorporates the latest Aerodynamic Counter Measures in the shell's exterior while maintaining the same comfortable fit you're accustomed to. Superlight T-38<3 construction Aerodynamic Counter Measures, BLD, and Downforce Chime interact to control air flow to reduce lift and buffeting Total cool air circulation system with adjustable forehead vents and air ram ducts Complete with two .125" Lexan shields (Smoke & Clear) Exclusive impact absorbing one-piece EPS liner with form fitting Carbon X® lining Made in the USA
- Snell SA 2010 Rated, manufactured in the USA
- Best for multi-use, stock car, sprint car, karting
- Optional filter feature can be added for dirt track racing
- Redesigned chin bar with added vent areas offers a variety of air flow options
Defined "Wave Eliminators" increase functionality from an aerodynamics aspect
- Newly designed shield pivot system
- Newly designed shield latch opens with ease
- Recessed eye port offers a 100% shield seal
- Head and neck restraint compatible; radio communications available
- Side pipe air option available
- Ships complete with two 3mm shields (clear and smoke), includes helmet bag
- As worn by: Sam Hornish, JJ Yeley, Jimmie Johnson, Martin Truex Jr., Robby Gordon, Aric Almirola and Justin Allgaie
- Available in White, or Colours (Colour options from £25 extra)
please ask about our used Simpson firesuits in 3 or 4 layer-mike
*NOTE: Custom Colours may require additional Lead Times. (please call 01773 835666 for advice)
Simpson helmets ship with a clear shield unless otherwise noted
*Shipping Insurance available
A note about head and neck supports (HANS):-
We offer helmets with HANS posts fitted by the helmet manufacturer (OEM), a helmet option that is pre drilled, or a helmet without Hans options.
We would strongly recommend that if the helmet is intended for use with a HANS device, that the posts are factory fitted by Simpson at the time the helmet is produced.
If you require HANS posts with full FIA approval, Please see the SA2005 Diamond back helmet, or the X Bandit Pro versions.